Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Snail racing and misc. stuff...

The past few weeks have been busy, but the same: school stuff and soccer stuff. Here are a few random things to blog about.

Soooo, you know things are pretty slow when I start snapping pictures of my kids snail racing...


Yeah, except for the baby, they are kind of yucky!


One of my long time friends, Ann, came over for a visit. We have known each other since Kindergarten. We see each other every couple of years it seems, but we always know we are around. The last time I saw her, she was a single gal...and now she is happily married!



Michael and I had lunch together near his workplace, and then we went for a walk in China Town.


Colorful China Town...I need to take the kids here soon!


1 comment:

excited family said...

I remember having snail races growing up--glad to see the tradition lives on with your awesome kids!