Thursday, February 18, 2010

Amber and our morning at the farm...

Recently I wanted to spend some time with just Amber, on a special date. I asked her what she would like to do, and she replied, "Go to a farm." A farm? Not a shopping-lunching-manicure date?

No, a farm.


So, I managed to find a farm we could visit - Ardenwood Farms, in Fremont.

We had a nice time exploring the farm - we could pretty much go where ever we wanted. It only cost $3 total for the both of us, so I was happy about that!

Pretty impressive birds they have there!




Say Cheese!



There was a mansion there for us to walk around. They have tours of the mansion, but not when we were there.

We were there for about 2 hours, and then we had sushi for lunch on the way home. We had a great day at the farm! (...and maybe next time we can get our nails done, too!)

2 comments:

Mare's page said...

Great pictures! I especially love the peacock picture. Looks like a fun day for the two of you.

Clarese said...

How funny that she chose a farm! It looks like a really beautiful place. I love that Amber carries her bear around everywhere :)