Thursday, June 10, 2010

Nick survives junior high!

Tonight Nick graduated from junior high. When asked how the whole junior high experience was, his reply is,"OK." And I agree, it was OK...not bad, not wonderful, but OK...good enough.


We braved the VERY cold wind and watched his graduation ceremony. His class size is HUGE - or at least it seemed that way when they were calling all of the names!





Nick and Jesse, his buddy since Kindergarten...


Nick and his friend (and fellow Scout), Joe.



You did it, Nick!!! Congratulations, we are so proud of you...

3 comments:

Mare's page said...

Congrats! Hmmm...I am noticing that Nick has been smiling A LOT more in pictures lately! Maybe jr. high wasn't so bad afterall! ;)

Jade said...

Congrats Nick! For Jr. High I would say Ok is pretty darn good.

Clarese said...

Wow! You are going to have a son in high school in September! Congrats to Nick :)