Friday, July 9, 2010

Camp Water

This week we declared it Camp Water! We really worked this theme...the kids were wet most of the week. Here is what we did:


We went to Danville to play on this cool water slide at Grandma and Grandpa's house.


We went to the beach by the bay (Coyote Point). I love this area - it is very clean (it always gets good marks about not being polluted) and pretty quiet. Plus, there are nice views and airplanes flying over- head.











When we were at the bay, we found some shells, so for a craft, we did this. One is named Elmo, Booger, and then there is a little family. Can you tell who is who?

We were invited to a pool party, and the kids spent many hours here swimming...and relaxing!










We thought it would be fun to watch a water movie, so we chose this...

Finally, we went to a water park in Morgan Hill.


Down she goes!






Nick swam a few laps in the lap pool...



Now you see Karina...

Now you don't!


And there you have it, Camp Water! Next week will be drier, I hope!


4 comments:

Sarah said...

I love all the fun things you do with your kids. Hands down, you win funnest mom of the century award. :)

Mare's page said...

I love the picture of the little crab inside the shell! What a fun week!

Jen said...

Oh man that looks like so much fun! I love how the kids posed so individually out on the beach. That shell craft is ADORABLE!! Hooray for camp water! =)

Anonymous said...

Christina you are the most
creative Mom !!
Rene