On a gorgeous day in the City, Amber and her 4th grade class were able to go on a over-night field trip. They slept on this boat, and worked on various duties.
Here are the kids meeting the captain.
Amber was on the "rigger crew." She really wanted to be on the "galley crew" so that she could cook, but one fun thing about the rigger crew is that you get to do this...
Please tell my Amber girl that she BETTER NOT have forgotten all of her fun stories from this trip by the time I finally get home to hear them. She literally took my dream trip, I must live vicariously through her!!! =)
1 comment:
Please tell my Amber girl that she BETTER NOT have forgotten all of her fun stories from this trip by the time I finally get home to hear them. She literally took my dream trip, I must live vicariously through her!!! =)
Post a Comment