One of the best things that our family does is visit with Marianne's family (My best friend from high school). We picked a (luckily!) pretty day in February to drive down to Fresno, where they live...
One of their many kitties, checking Amber out!
I remember when these two were in diapers! We went out for a huge dinner at an Asian buffet, and then after we visited this place...it was featured on the TV Show "Ghost Adventures," and is said to be haunted by ghosts. It use to be a mental hospital, and many people died there. Even if you don't believe in ghosts, this place looks CREEPY!
I love that our daughters are the best of friends!
On the way back, we stopped at his place...one of my most favorite places ever!
3 comments:
Come back! Come back! This makes me miss you guys! ; ) We love having you visit, although next time it is our turn to visit you!!
And, WOW, it IS trippy to see how big the kids are getting!
That is great! I love that the boys are both so much taller than you :)
I just love the picture of Amber and the cat they look so lovingly at each other.
Rene
Post a Comment