Friday, October 21, 2011

I, Christina Larsen, promise to do my best...

A few months ago, our church asked me to be a cub scout leader. I wasn't too sure about the whole thing, but I said I would try it. Turns out it has been a lot of fun! I have a nice assistant leader named Edward...I told him he would have to do all the "manly things" with the boys!

Making animal posters...
There are about 8 boys who come regularly. I am in charge of the Bears (8 year olds), but until a Wolf leader is found, we all hang out together. I must say, I am proud of these guys, as we have been getting pretty far in our Bear book.


Making bird feeders..



We meet once a week for an hour, and pretty soon will go on a "field trip" or two. Um, don't ask me about camping, though! ;)

1 comment:

Jade said...

You are the cutest and most stylish cub scout leader I have ever seen.