Monday, November 21, 2011

Vegas Trip, Number ? ? ?

Look at the happiness on my mom's face. Is it because she won $200, or because we are in Vegas again?






Ahhh, how could I not love Las Vegas when I see a sign like this? Dairy Queen...my favorite!!!

Our special photo shot that we have taken each time we come to Las Vegas. We look so tired! We were up at 5:00 AM, and this picture was taken at 11:00 PM. We need sleep...


We had lunch here, which made me so happy as I have always wanted to eat at Wazuzu. I had the yummy bento box. :)



Waiting for the fountains. I am in love with the hotel on the left, the Cosmopolitan. I will stay there some day!



Back to the room at night...I just loved the view.





Can't wait to go again...and again...and again...and again...!

2 comments:

Mare's page said...

Fun! I have always wanted to try Wazuzu, too! Maybe next time we are in Vegas. :)

Clarese said...

Nice! I can't wait to go back - probably in February :)