| This is my lucky plane. I see him almost everyday, and how can I miss him - he is HUGE! An Airbus 380, which goes to Germany at 3:15 everyday, and comes right on back at about noon the next day. |
| A few weeks ago, I bought us In and Out for a picnic lunch, and we went by the bay so that we can see this beautiful airplane take off. |
| Rikku waited for the plane to make an appearance... |
| Nick waited for the plane to make an appearance.... |
| Amber waited for the plane to make an appearance.... |
| Karina waited for the plane to make an appearance.... |
| ...and suddenly there it was! My big plane looks little here, doesn't it? |
| Have a safe flight, tell Germany I say hi, and we will see you right back here tomorrow! |

No comments:
Post a Comment