Friday, June 27, 2008

Just because...

I can't help it - even though my kids are not babies anymore, I love taking pictures of them. I wonder if that will ever change?


Amber, age 7

Loves: Clothes (She will change them several times a day. She even sneaks clothes to school and changes in the bathroom! Many times I have picked her up from school and she is wearing something completely different than what she went to school in.), Native American dancing, and anything having to do with it, sushi (tekka maki), IHOP and animals (live ones and her stuffed animals, too!).
Dislikes: Almost everything I cook.
Special Talents: Putting outrageous outfits together.
When she grows up she wants to be: A fashion designer (she does love clothes!)
Bad Habit: Surviving on air and pancakes.
Best trait: Always wants to do the right thing and loves to share. Great conversations, too.
Is looking forward to: Our trip to the San Diego Zoo and Sea World.
Karina, age 9
Loves: Drawing and art, animals, roller coasters, babies, sleepovers, swimming and pizza.
Dislikes: Sharing anything she is eating.
Special talents: Drawing things with great detail.
When she grows up, she wants to be: A fashion designer (she does draw excellently!)
Bad habit: Eating food in an "artistic" way - ie, taking the "crust" off a bagel before eating it, making ice cream soup before eating it, dissecting a Pop Tart before eating it...
Best trait: Great manners, honest, and very sweet.
Is looking forward to: Getting contact lens this summer.

Nicholas, age 11 (12 next month)

Loves: Hanging out with his friends, playing on the computer and video games, his IPOD, swimming, camping (with Scouts), reading the "Twilight" series, Japanese Manga art and comics, Thai food (curry), going shopping (OK, this he gets from us girls in the family!).
Dislikes: When I tell him to get off of the computer.
Special talents: Makes us all laugh
When he grows up he wants to be: A radio DJ or a chef
Bad Habit: Puts things off until the last minute (which drives me crazy because I am the opposite!)
Best Trait: He loves to learn, especially things that interest him. He is really funny and makes friends easily.
Is looking forward to: Going to Junior High

4 comments:

The Shane's said...

i can't believe how big they have gotten. it was great to learn more about them! thanks!

Beka said...

What a great post for their Memory Books. You should print this one off. They are growing up so fast...

Lance and Kim said...

I'm so glad you found our blog so we could see yours. The kids are all so grown up. I love the way the girls dress--what style!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I have seen your kiddos so recently or else I would be shocked by how big they have gotten! Love the pictures!

Love, Mare