Here are some pictures of one of Amber's favorite things to do - make bubbles with hand soap. She will lather up, make a circle with her fingers, and blow. Sometimes the bubbles get really big! It is funny when she is in a public restroom and does it...she loves an audience!
Uh oh! The bubble popped right before I took the picture. Duh!!!
Let's try again...here she is blowing...
Ta-Da!!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How funny...Kelly does this now that she saw Amber doing it when we were in Gilroy with you guys. Although, I must say, Kelly isn't quite as good at it as Amber!
3 comments:
How funny...Kelly does this now that she saw Amber doing it when we were in Gilroy with you guys. Although, I must say, Kelly isn't quite as good at it as Amber!
Love, Mare
wow! that is talent! she is so adorable!
Wow, that is really cool, actually!
Post a Comment