Every single year for as long as I can remember, I have wanted to take the kids to see the Blue Angels when they come to town. Finally, I got my act together, and we were able to see them.
We took BART on a Friday afternoon.

First, we stopped off at the Ferry Building for some gelato. I tried chocolate malted ball...wow, that was good! 
On our way to the docks...
Waiting and waiting...
There they are!


What an amazing show. The planes were so fast and flew so close together. The kids were impressed.

We had time to kill before we picked up Michael at work, so we walked around the Embarcadero. 
Then we had a nice Thai dinner in the City. Fun day!


Then we had a nice Thai dinner in the City. Fun day!


3 comments:
Looks like fun! I love Amber's face in the first picture...she is funny!
What a fun day! We live close to an airforce base and always enjoy the low flyover on the 4th, but I've never seen the flips and stuff. . .very cool.
OK, now I also got to see the Blue Angels, they are so cool.
Post a Comment