Yes, it is true, this is my second trip to Las Vegas this year. I can't help it - it is my Happy Place!
My mom and I had lobster salad for lunch at the Palms restaurant at Caeser's Palace Forum Shops.
Every time we come to Vegas, we get our picture taken in this exact spot.
The view from our room at night
The Fall Colors have arrived at the Bellagio!
...and while we were there, we had some key lime pie.
Night time water falls at the Wynn
Hazelnut - Nutella milkshake...I know, I am so baaaaaaaaaaaaad! This is my favorite milkshake in the world, and is worth the 3 pounds I come home with everytime I go to Vegas...
One night we ate at Mon Ami Gabi. This was the view from our table.
It was the perfect view for people watching and Bellagio watching!
Halloween Gelato
The next time we go to Las Vegas, this will be finished. Another place to explore (and eat at!)...
Here is my mom and I in a large suite on the 31st floor of our hotel. Every day we were treated to a "free" breakfast and a Happy Hour.
For breakfast I had yogurt, fruits, and french pastries. It was so nice to read the paper and sip a hot chocolate every morning. The Happy Hour included sandwiches, fruits and cheeses and more yummy pastries and desserts.


5 comments:
What fun! I am so glad you and your mom were able to enjoy another trip. You are probably already planning next year's trip to Vegas! ;)
What a fun tradition! I love seeing all your pictures. There are so many beautiful places there.
Fun! I love reading your Vegas trip reports! Jason and I need to get back there to visit some friends of ours - we keep on trying to find the time, but can't seem to fit it in right now!
Yes, what a fun time we had to Vegas, I call it our adult Disneyland, am already looking forward to next years trip.
Rene
How funny...now when I look at your Vegas pictures I know just where you were! :)
Post a Comment