
November was a busy month for the Larsen Family! Here is a run-down of what we did:
Thanksgiving was spent at Michael's parents' house. I love the flowers that were on the dinner table.

Why are my girls dressed in such festive gowns? They are wearing bridesmaids dresses from our wedding!
Here is Aunt Maggie and Cousin Travis. Maggie will be providing my kids with their second cousin, coming in January. Thanks, Maggie!
Nick and Michael's sister, Adrienne.Shortly after Thanksgiving, we took a ride down to Fresno to visit Marianne and their family. We went to our favorite pizza place for lunch.


Marianne and Kelly...

After lunch with was time to play around.

In the evening, we took a walk around River Park.
As usual, we all had a great time together.On the way home, we stopped in Los Banos, for Dairy Queen - my fave!


Good times...We went to our doggy-play group at the Humane Society, where Amber hugs her favorite Pomeranian, Sharla.

The girls and I took a walk by the bay.


Nick had a concert at his school. It was very cool to see how much he has improved since last year. They did great!
Nick: "OK, Mom, Cheeese. Now go away." He didn't actually say that, but it is written all over his face, no?
OK, technically, this is December, but Michael and I celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary by going out for sushi and seeing an old friend's band play.

Kris and I
Michael and Brett...Brett gave Michael a picture of them from back in "the day."

The girls and I took a walk by the bay.

Nick had a concert at his school. It was very cool to see how much he has improved since last year. They did great!
OK, technically, this is December, but Michael and I celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary by going out for sushi and seeing an old friend's band play.

Kris and IMichael and Brett...Brett gave Michael a picture of them from back in "the day."




3 comments:
What a fun month you had--especially the part where you came to visit me! :)
So fun! Those bridesmaid dresses are cracking me up!!! =)
I love the bridesmaids dresses! Haha!
Looks like it was a great month. You got some great pictures!
Post a Comment