Thursday, November 19, 2009

My dad's trip

My dad loves Alaska, and goes there quite often. He flies up there, rents a car, a travels all around, doing what he loves to do the best: take beautiful photographs. Here is just a sample of the pictures he took on his latest trip, in October...


This one above looks like a painting!






I bet it is very peaceful here...




















I think this photograph is my favorite, but it is so hard to choose just one!


4 comments:

Mare's page said...

WOW! What fantastic pictures. Your dad isn't just a great guy; he's a very talented photographer! I am glad he has something like this that makes him so happy! Thanks for sharing these.

Jen said...

Oh wow!!! Those pictures make me want to go! Lets all plan an Alaska trip next year! Your dad can show us around. =)

Clarese said...

Wow! Your dad is incredibly talented! I love Alaska - one of my favorite vacations was an Alaskan cruise. If there weren't so many other places I've never been, I would go again in a heartbeat!

Mare's page said...

I want to go on an Alaskan cruise, too! Maybe for Greg's 50th. Yikes...that isn't too far away!