Friday was our Amber's 9th birthday. What a busy day it was! After school we went to Shaw's (now known as Sweet Memories) for ice cream. Amber invited her good friend, Sarah.

What is this thing that Amber is blowing on? The night before her birthday we had a S'mores birthday pie. It may not be the prettiest thing, but it is good! The night of Amber's birthday was very busy. First we went to Capuchino High School to see Nick's band (orchestra) play. It was the second time that his junior high school band played with the kids at the high school.


After the concert, Michael and I raced down to a club in Sunnyvale to see City Jade play. City Jade is a band that he and I knew, back in "the day." It is funny that Michael and I didn't know each other back then, but we both knew people in the band.
Here I am with Johnny, the guitar player. It has been 20 years or so since I last saw him. He didn't have his white frindged leather boots anymore, I'm afraid!





2 comments:
Whow , some things never change !
Rene
Hey, did you make that S'Mores dessert? Looks good!!! :)
Post a Comment