skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Last Days of Summer - odds and ends
Well, our summer vacation has come to an end. Nick has already started school, and the girls start tomorrow. We made the best of the last couple of weeks. One fun thing we did was to eat out at Bennihana's, for Nick's birthday.
Everyone knew it was Nick's birthday, so they sang to him...

It was cool watching our chef slice and dice, as well as juggle, our food!

Nick on his first day of high school.

The girls and my mom and I went to Stanford shopping center...

We had lunch at Max's Opera Cafe. 
One morning I took Amber and her friend Sara to the Coyote Point Museum (Karina was at a sleepover).

This is a cute, small museum. The girls enjoyed it, but they were one of the oldest there, among all the toddlers and preschool. That is OK, because everyone likes watching the otters, no matter how old you are!


Many afternoons and evenings, my table (and sometimes even my kitchen counters) were filled with art supplies and projects, glue guns, yarn, felt, paints and styrofoam balls, clay and moss (yes, moss!)...
OK, I admit that I won't miss these messes, but I will miss the people who made it!
2 comments:
Oh, I used to love Max's - they had great desserts. It looks like you really made the most of summer!
Ah, the summer has come to an end, but it sure looked to me like you had the best ever summer, I should know, took care of your sweet dog many a days, he is the best.
Rene
Post a Comment