Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spring Break

Looking back, I think we had a pretty rockin' Spring Break! The girls and Nick had seperate ones, which was a bummer...so, I let Nick take one day off of school so that we could at least have one day together. That day was spent at the Gilroy Outlets, where we met our friends, The Lords!
We shopped, and talked, and had pizza for lunch.



One of the days, the girls and my mom and I went to Stanford Shopping Center. They have such pretty flowers on display there.


One thing Nick did not miss on our Stanford Shopping Center outting was the girls' FAVORITE thing to do: Try on fancy dresses at Bloomingdales. To the girls, this is the highlight of the day. Soooo, this time I snapped a few pictures...







We went to our doggy play date at the Humane Society with Rikku. It has been awhile since we have gone, and the kids were happy to see some old friends...










Karina and Charla



Finally, Easter was spent in Danville. The Easter Bunny payed us a visit!


Hmmm...too bad Karina wasn't around to see the Easter Bunny!


The hunt of eggs is on!






Amber spots an egg!



Luke will be more helpful with the egg hunting next year...


2 comments:

Clarese said...

Looks like a great spring break! I love the pictures of the girls in their fancy dresses.

Mare's page said...

We had such fun with you guys in Gilroy! : )