Tuesday, May 10, 2011

3 Days in Vegas and what we did...

Since I got sick on our last trip to Vegas in October...we made up for that by going again in May! Here is how our 3 day trip went:




After lunching on our favorite lobster salad at the Palms at the Ceaser's Forum Shops, we walked around the shops (and had chocolate pizza - yum!) There is a new, HUGE H&M store here.





I did a little shopping at Express and the MAC cosmetics store...happy me!





Afterwards, we went to the Bellagio to see the beautiful spring flower display.









It was time to go to our room, and we had a pretty cool view of the strip. We stayed at Planet Hollywood again.



In our room...



After a nap, we had dinner at Yolo's (I had the street shrimp tacos with mango salsa). Then it was time to walk around.




Inside the Luxor...




The next day we got to explore the new Cosmopolitan Resort. Wow, it is soooo sparkle-y!















Look at all these sewing machines. The Cosmopolitan isn't just sparkle-y, it is quirky, too...
























Somewhere in here is a bar!


Something fun to look at around every corner...I really liked this place!


















Afterwards, we shared a pizza at Wolfgang's Pucks place at the Aria. This was the view from our table. This bunny was gigantic!










....more eating! Later that night we had Thai food. Here is our pretty table.


After dinner we had to walk around to work off all the food we had been eating.










The next day we had breakfast at the new Sugar Factory at Paris. I had the Nutella Pancakes.






They had so many yummy things here! Next time I am going to try the Birthday Cake milk shake.


We walked around the Encore and the Wynn.





It's fun to see the fancy store displays.


















Here is where we took a break and had lunch. Do you see a trend here? Eat - walk - eat - walk -eat - walk...






Getting a little warm here! Time for a break by the fountain.





It was a fabulous trip!


2 comments:

Mare's page said...

SO glad you got to enjoy another trip there without being sick! I know how much you love it there. Loved the pictures--looks like you and your mom had another great time in Vegas!

Clarese said...

Looks like a great time, as usual :)