When Nick was a little guy, we would always go to the zoo. I thought it *could* be fun to go again, now that he is older. I wasn't sure if he would have as much fun as he did when he was small! Well, I didn't have to worry. We had a blast there together! In fact, we had even more fun now that he is older. We looked at the animals, at french fries, and acted silly... We loved how this gorilla looks like he is praying!
Afterwards, we went to Dennys to try the new bacon sundae. It was very, very, very sweet...
We still love the zoo! The kids and I will probably go this week before the summer heat kicks in. Kelly has really been wanting to go. Once it gets hot, all the animals stop moving and all you see is a bunch of sleeping animals! : )
3 comments:
We still love the zoo! The kids and I will probably go this week before the summer heat kicks in. Kelly has really been wanting to go. Once it gets hot, all the animals stop moving and all you see is a bunch of sleeping animals! : )
I'm sorry, but bacon and sundae don't go together in my mind. Looks like a fun time at the zoo, though!
I love the zoo - and I love that you and Nick had so much fun there together. And I love the pictures of the girl's art and projects.
Post a Comment