Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Disneyland!

We just came back from a great trip to Disneyland. It was NOT easy getting there, however! When we arrived at the airport Friday night, all of United computers were down. The kids tried to make the best of waiting to see what will happen by playing a game or two.
But our Friday night trip was not meant to be and our flight was canceled. After several long phone calls, I booked us the same trip, but a day later. Here we are at the airport the next day.


We made it!


Amber and I waiting to ride Space Mountain.


I have a picture of the girls in this exact spot from about 4 years ago, so I thought it would be cute to take it again!




Amber and her favorite bear.




We all loved the Haunted Mansion.


Disney California at night is so pretty!
This huge ferris wheel changes color.



I didn't take as many pictures on the second day we were there, but here is one of Karina, just before we saw a Bug's Life show.

Here are some pictures of our hotel. This is a view from our room, of the pool and just beyond the trees, you can see Space Mountain.

We always came back in the afternoon for a rest before heading back out to the park.



We definitely had a wonderful time in Disneyland.

3 comments:

Mare's page said...

I am so glad you finally made it! What a hassle getting there, but I know it was worth it!

Clarese said...

What a great time. I've not been to Disney Land since the late 80's!

Jen said...

Awwwww my favorite family in one of my favorite places! SO sorry that you got snarled up in that United mess. Blargh! It looks like everyone had a great time though. =) p.s. that peacock shirt is HOT!! =)