Last week we finally made it to the second place we wanted to try, "Milkshake Werks" in Redwood City. Yes, with a name like this, my kids insisted on a milkshake, instead of an ice cream. The milkshakes were very good, but I REALLY loved the ice cream I chose. I had the Nutella ice cream. I felt it had a super creamy texture, as opposed to icy. I asked the lady about it and she said the ice cream was indeed more of a custard. YUM!!!!
We were near the Oracle offices, so we took a walk there...and lots of pictures!
You were right by our house! We are right across the freeway from Oracle...we walk over there all the time...which means we could potentially walk to this ice cream place too!? Now that I know it's there we are definitely going to check it out...Nutella ice cream sounds heavenly!
3 comments:
You were right by our house! We are right across the freeway from Oracle...we walk over there all the time...which means we could potentially walk to this ice cream place too!? Now that I know it's there we are definitely going to check it out...Nutella ice cream sounds heavenly!
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Yum...Nutella! Nick looks just like Austin with one ear bud in and one out! ;)
Post a Comment