Friday, August 12, 2011

Summer is almost over ...wahhhhh!!!

Very soon, our summer vacation will be over. We wanted to get a few more fun things done before school and work started back up, so the first thing we did was make a trip to Sausalito. We visited the Bay Model Museum first...


Then we visited the downtown area and enjoyed the beautiful views and fun shops.
...we also enjoyed an wonderful lunch!


This is where we ate.


The next day, we tried our final ice cream place, in Palo Alto. It was pretty good, with lots of fun flavors. I tried the rose flavor, along with my new favorite, salted caramel. I have to say, the winner of our Best Ice Cream would be Bi-Rite, in San Francisco.

One nice thing about Rick's - they loaded us with many samples! I think I tried about 7 flavors.

Our summer would not be complete without a trip to the Morgan Hill Water Park. Karina took Lindsey...

...and Amber brought Taylor.

Nick's friend got sick at the last minute. Ah well!


Afterwards, we had lunch at In and Out...


1 comment:

Mare's page said...

Yes, summer is almost over! :( Sad, but at least you made the most of it! :)