Sunday, October 21, 2012

Time...(VEGAS!!!)

It is that time of year again!
Time to enjoy some beautiful sun shine...
Time to enjoy a lovely view from our hotel window...

Time to get spoiled! (my wonderful friend, Milette, surprised my mom and I by ordering room service for us!  We came back to our room to find champagne, chocolate covered strawberries, cheese and fruits!)

Time to explore new places that keep popping up every year...
Time to window shop for things I just don't see when I shop at Target!  

Time to take another picture in this exact same spot, that we do every time we go to Las Vegas...
Time to look at all the gorgeous Fall decorations...
Time for a night time walk!


...and most important, time to spend with my mom!

1 comment:

Mare's page said...

Yay! Another successful Mom & Daughter trip to Vegas! How sweet of Milette to send you goodies to your room! :)