Sunday, November 11, 2012

Fall! ...and all the stuff that goes with it!

I love Fall time!  I recently went to Trader Joe's, and purchased pumpkin everything I could eat that had pumpkin in it. 

We went to a pumpkin patch in Half Moon Bay one afternoon.  






My mom made a new friend!

Amber in her Halloween costume - a Japanese comic character - of course!  We went to a couple of Halloween parties.  These pictures are from our church Halloween party. 


 Thing 1 and Thing 2, in baby version and boy version!

 For the longest time, Karina was missing...we should have known we would find her busy painting faces! 

Smoke and fire!

Karina and Lauren


Gangsta' Nick


This weekend we visited Danville, where Michael grew up, and we explored the small private elementary school he went to.  

The kids still like climbing the play structure!







 After we went to the down town area, and looked at all the shops. 

...and then it was time for the movies.  (we saw James Bond - Sky Fall)  It was a fun way to spend an autumn day!

No comments: