It is a little late to be posting this, but let's just say we had a packed December! I went to the City with my mom for lunch and shopping, on my birthday.
We went to the annual Larsen Family Christmas party.
Karina was happy to hang out with her newest cousin!
Michael and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary by going out for tapas.
My mom, the kids and I visited Santana Row.
We also made a trip to the City on Christmas Eve.
We got together with our old friends (Michael's Highwire bandmates!) for dinner. We were a pretty big crowd!
We visited Michael at his new job, and had dim sum for lunch.
As we walked around down town Palo Alto, we came across this cool looking apartment building...
Our final outing was a trip to Corte Madera, which had a beautiful outdoor mall. Definately a fun winter break!

1 comment:
Looks like busy fun! I love seeing your pictures :)
Post a Comment