Today Amber's class got to go on a field trip to the Aquarium by the Bay, at Pier 39. They were lucky enough to go on a Dreyer's ice cream bus. They didn't actually get any ice cream on it, though - I asked. Believe me, I begged her to wear jeans!
The parents had to go in separate cars, so I rode with another mom and dad. The dad is a bouncer at various night clubs in the city, and it was interesting to hear the stories he had to tell!
I love, love, love this place!
We met the kids and the bus at the Aquarium. I got it easy this time - I had to watch Amber and 2 other little girls, who were angels. I know from experience that little boys are harder to watch - they always want to play tag with each other, and climb on stuff they are not supposed to!
We looked at the seals - there were a lot of them this time.
In the shark tunnel
Touching the rays
Afterwards, we found a spot to eat lunch, and then it was time to say good bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment