After breakfast, Michael the girls and I went for a hike on Sweeney Ridge. Nick wasn't with us - he spent the holiday with his friends. No, I am not bitter.......hmph! Here are some pictures of us on our hike...
I love the views!
Daddy going up...
Amber going down!
After our hike, we took a trip to Baskin Robbins ice cream, and then we went home to wait until it got dark (my parents were nice and took the girl out for dinner, too...) We did our fireworks with our neighbors and friends, right in front of our house. It was fun, but it was pretty smokey and foggy. That is why I don't have any good pictures to post!
On Saturday, we went to Japan Town and Japan Center. The kids love manga and anime comics, so they really enjoyed all the shops. Michael and I enjoyed the sushi!
Ooooo, pretty clothes!









2 comments:
I love that area where you hiked...it's so pretty! That picture of Amber (with the kimono) is so cute! And, yup, I've decided Nick looks *just* like your dad! It is unbelievable! I can see it especially in the last picture of your kiddos. Great entry!
Love, Mare
gorgeous! i wish i could get korban to hike with me! amber needs that kimono! seriously! she needs it!
Post a Comment