
Last night Michael and I went to a reunion. We went to see some local bands we knew from 20 years ago, who decided to play together again for this one night. It was so cool to see some old friends! Some of them changed alot, others still seemed to have that rocker lifestyle that we left behind. I admit I was proud to tell people that yes, we are still happily married after 16 years!
Michael and his old friend Natalie
Me and Rik, the singer for one of the bands we saw, "Mad Anthony". Like alot of the guys that I saw last night, I remember him when he had ALOT more hair!Michael and Nina - we both knew her before we knew each other!
I met these girls for the first time last night - they were so nice and we shared stories of the old bands we used to know.

I met these girls for the first time last night - they were so nice and we shared stories of the old bands we used to know.
Me and Steve, who is the guitar player for Voyeur. I swear, this guy looks just like he did 20 years ago!
Voyeur - Guitar player Steve
Daren singing - I have a soft spot for him...I think it is because I just found out he is Mormon, too!
Mad Anthony - my show pictures are not very good...
Ralph, another really nice guy from Mad Anthony
We got home from this show at 2:15 AM! It was a great night, though. The years have made everyone more mellow and friendlier. It was an awesome show, and worth the starving I went through the last 2 months so that I could fit into this new skirt I bought just for the show.
Ahhhh, now to order that pizza!!!!

4 comments:
fun! korban and i went for a stroll down memory lane too today. we went to the haight and laughed at all the vintage punk t-shirts that were for sale for $42. i probably had most of them at one time or another! and you look great by the way!!!
You are one hot rocker chick! I remember you showing my photos of your early rocker days with Michael, or maybe I just painted myself a visual image? I remember that story of you putting your leg up in the doorjam, to block Michael's way, introducing yourself. . . now that's an image that has stuck with me, you cute thing! Fun to get in touch with you! Sarah
Speaking of hot rocker chick.... great coat! You look fantastic.
I remember when Michael told us at Nauvoo he was treating you it, as well as the leopard print blouse.
Niiiiiice! Now I REALLY want one.
I'm glad you and Michael still go on fun dates. I think you're going to look 25 forever. Wow.
Post a Comment