Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Nick turns 12


We had a fun day on Nick's birthday. First, we went out for bagels for breakfast. Then it was off to Coyote Point, to the beach there. Luckily, the weather was nice, and the kids played in the water.

Even though he is 12, I am glad Nicky can still act like a goof ball!

Here is Amber, taking a moment to think, "Wow, I am so lucky to have a brother like Nick. How can I make his birthday even more special?"

...either that, or she is thinking, "Brrrrrrrr, I am getting cold!"

OK, what are you doing to Karina?

Oh, of course!

After the beach (and cleaning up the car, the kitchen, the hallway, the bathroom and the kids), Michael came home and we all went out to dinner with 2 of Nick's friends, Jesse and Ryan. We went to an all-you-can-eat Asian buffet. The highlight for the kids was that the dessert section had a chocolate fountain and cotton candy!
Afterwards, Nicky's friends spent the night, and were up until who-knows-when.

Happy Birthday, Nicky!

No comments: