Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A walk and a treat


One thing we love to do (or at least *I* do...I am guessing my kids do, too...uh, I hope!) is go for a walk somewhere and then go out for ice cream. There are so many nice trails around here to walk on. This time we walked at a trail in Redwood Shores. We took our friend Taylor with us. Nick brought his new birthday present along - the digital camera his Opa got him.

After this walk, we went to the Dairy Queen in Redwood City. I have an odd obsession with Dairy Queens...I *freak out* whenever I see one, because I love them so much. We have a small one at our shopping mall, but it isn't the same as an actual big Dairy Queen. Dairy Queen restaurants are not very common around here, which makes them extra special!



4 comments:

Lance and Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lance and Kim said...

Sorry I had to delete my comment it had typo.

Yum Yum we love Dairy Queen too. It was fun seeing you guys on Sunday--everyone is so grown up. Let us know if you ever head up our way; we'd love to really catch up with you.

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

You guys would love Oregon, DQ's are a dime a dozen here. . . cute photos!

The Shane's said...

yummy! i need ice cream now!