Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween - 2008


This year, Amber was a cat...

(Amber and her friend Josephine)

Karina was a go go dancer/girl from the 60's

(Here she is at our church's Halloween party. She won first place in the costume contest!)

Ohhhh, I am so sad, I deleted the other Halloween pictures accidentally. So, well, Nick did look cool as a vampire. You'll just have to trust me!

***Update! You can see Nick and his friend Jesse if you go to the comments section of this post...Michael (mkl) posted one for me! Thanks, Honey...

3 comments:

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Very Cute, I am REALLY going to get into my kids costumes next year, maybe if I start planning in August I can pull it together by Oct. You've inspired me.

Michael Larsen said...

Or you could just Look Here.

Clarese said...

Cute costumes. Your girls are both beautiful :)