This year, I thought it would be fun to take the kids, via BART, to the City, to watch the Embarcadero lights get lit up for Christmas. I know some people don't like riding BART, but my kids and I actually like it.
Here is Nick and Karina, just after fighting over who would get the window.
First stop: To pick up the husband at his work!So, we walked down to the Embarcadero, enjoying the lights of the City at night time. When we arrived, there were ice skaters to watch, but with all the people there, we weren't able to see anything. So, we had dinner instead.

Nick drinking miso soup from a cup!

Afterwards, we explored a little bit more, and took the train back home. It was a fun way to start the Christmas season!

2 comments:
Oooh pretty! I love the lights on the buildings. Hey, is that your new haircut? Hee, hee...and you thought I would have to wait until Saturday to see it! ;)
that sounds like fun! when the twins are a little older i want to do that! i can't believe how grown up amber looks! i still think of her as a tiny little 4 year old!
Post a Comment