Like pumpkin carving and Halloween, Christmas means making a ginger bread house. Another messy project that my kids love to do...

Amber is saying "Shhhh, don't let anyone know that I plan on eating this right now!"

Michael was in charge of putting the house together and most of the stuff that required frosting.

Karina is making a green shirt for the ginger bread man.
Nick decorated the house with candy.

Almost done!
It is not perfect, but it is a lot better than last year's! I have it hidden...um, I mean, I put it in the corner of the kitchen, so that it won't get broken! See, I think of these things...

3 comments:
That look of concentration on my face is almost frightening (LOL!).
That looks GREAT! What fun...good for you guys. I love that one shot with Nick in the background with something green over his eyes. He's usually so serious. :) We haven't done a house in at least two years. Maybe I should break one out, too. You guys have imspired me!
Very nice! What a fun thing to do with your family :)
Post a Comment