This was one of the nicest Christmas seasons, I am happy to say. Every year, we do a few of the same things.
When the kids are off from school, my mom takes us to a special lunch. This year we went to San Jose, to Santana Row, and ate Maggiano's.


On Christmas Eve, we bake cookies to leave out for Santa .
In the evening, my parents come over and we order tons of Chinese Food. Then, it is present opening time!
Opa - my dad - and Nick waiting for the Chinese food to come.
Amber loves her new jacket!On Christmas morning, we celebrate with Michael's family. After a big breakfast, we open presents. Then we all hang out, watch a movie, and enjoy each other's company.
I hope everyone had a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

2 comments:
I love that picture of Nick and his Opa! Your dad looks great! I haven't seen him quite a long time, and he looks just like I did last time I saw him! I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas. :)
Looks like a great Christmas!
Post a Comment