Monday, January 19, 2009

Can you take me higher...

On Sunday afternoon, the Larsen's were just itching to go somewhere. We decided to drive across the Golden Gate Bridge and see where we would end up. After a bit of driving we ended up way high on Mount Tamalpais. The drive was pretty curve-y and sometimes I got a bit scared. But we lived! We parked at the very top parking lot, and took a walk to the look out point.
I just can't get over what a beautiful world we live in...places like this really remind of that!
This is part of the path we took to get to the top. I was glad we didn't bring our dog, because all those rocks would have hurt her paws.






We made it to the top! Michael and Karina enjoy the view...


If you look carefully, you can see San Francisco on the right.


A typical Nick Pic.


Time to go home!

3 comments:

Petersons said...

That looks so beautiful,next time we are definitely going there! Thanks for the ideas!!

Clarese said...

What spectacular views. It has probably been 20 years since I've been to Mt. Tam. I'll have to take Jason there the next time we visit the area.

meagan said...

What an amazing view! Thanks for sharing - Can't wait to go there someday. Your father is an amazing photographer - he should make a book, or a calendar, or something. Those pictures are breathtaking!