Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My dad's amazing photographs...

My dad loves to take outdoor pictures. One of his favorite things to do is to fly somewhere in the country - like Alaska, or Utah - rent a car, and drive around taking pictures. Other times he finds places around home to photograph. It is so hard for me to pick a favorite, so I thought I would just post of bunch!







My daughter Karina did a painting of this light house photograph and my parents have it hanging over their fireplace.













My dad was a bit alarmed to run into this fellow! The park ranger told him it was very rare to see one of these guys, so my dad was very lucky to get this picture.




I think this one is my favorite! I feel like I can smell the fresh, clean, Fall air and hear the sound of the river...

4 comments:

Mare's page said...

Your dad's work is TRULY amazing stuff! He has so much talent! Those pictures are beautiful. Tell him I think he's awesome! :)

Clarese said...

Wow! Your dad is truly talented! Thank you so much for sharing his wonderful work with us! All of those shots are really beautiful.

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

THese are so beautiful, I love the Alaska ones!

talitha said...

Those are gorgeous!!