Monday, May 11, 2009

Amber, me, and fruit bats

Today was Amber's special day with me. First we went to her favorite place for breakfast, IHOP. Then we drove over to the Oakland Zoo (...since we have been to the San Francisco zoo so many times already and we have never been to this one.)


We went on a train ride...



Saw cute animals...













Our favorite exhibit was of the fruit bats. They had about 20 of them. I never knew they were so big!

He is sort of cute!



At the gift shop, Amber saw lots of stuffed animals...

...and the day wouldn't be complete without another stuffed animal for Amber.
Thanks Amber, I had such a fun day with you!

2 comments:

Jade said...

I have been told that is a better zoo. We will have to try this one.

Mare's page said...

Cute! I love how she wore pants that were zoo themed...I'm sure that was no accident, right? ;)