
This Memorial Day, Michael took us for a drive to Point Reyes. The drive there was so pretty! Along the way, we drove by a dairy farm.
Here we are, looking out over the foggy ocean.


We walked down (and back up...whew!!!) to the light house.

Pretty views!


Inside, we learned the history about the light house.

On the way home, we stopped at
Stinson Beach so the kids could play in the sand.

It was a nice family day!

5 comments:
Whar a great outing that the whole family enjoyed, great idea to go there ourselves, dont know if I can walk up all those steps !
Rene P.
Ha Ha!! This makes me laugh. How did we miss each other, we had identical days. We got the light house about 10am when it opened. I assume you were right behind us.
Looks like a fun day! I would like to go there someday. Kelly would be so envious that you guys were that close to cows! (Weird, I know!) :)
Oh how fun! I love that your kids are friends! How did you guys do that? Pass the secret along!! =)
Looks like so much fun! I am having lots of fun holding little baby Kambridge. I will blog pictures soon.
Post a Comment