Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Welcome home, boys!

Michael and Nick were at camp for a week, so the gals and I thought it would be nice to have a special treat for them when they came home. We decided to make "S'more Brownies," something we have never attempted before. We crossed our fingers and went to work!





Well, it looks good with its graham cracker crust, Hersey Kiss, and Marshmallow cream topping.

We had a taste, and it was great! Karina made a sign for them, as well...

3 comments:

Jade said...

That looks yummy. I say you bake it again and bring it on over to Pacifica. When we get back from vacation, we will make it happen.

Mare's page said...

Mmmmm...I can vouch for them. They were DELICIOUS!!! :) Don't forget to send me the recipe, please!! Oh, and in case I didn't tell Karina when I was there...let her know that I think her sign is adorable!

Erika said...

Hey those look yummy. Would you send me the recipe please?