At school, the girls are in a Halloween parade. They walk around the neighborhood, and the local high school band comes out to lead them.
Another fun thing to do is to go to a Halloween carnival.
Here are the girls, trying to win a goldfish. I am afraid they succeeded!
Nick went to the carnival, too, but he was off with his friends. I was under strict orders not to follow him and his buddies around with my camera. Isn't he odd?!
Our friends, Carlos and Kelly, had a great Halloween party.
Michael and me!
Michael got to sing with Carlos's band.
The girls played a Freeze Dance game with the band. They *almost* won!
Karina was an Eskimo.


Amber, the bee...
...and Nick was a "Greaser"

...and Nick was a "Greaser"

Here is a small portion of the candy the kids brought home.

Happy Halloween!
Happy Halloween!

4 comments:
Oooh...the candy, the candy!! ;) The kids look great in their costumes and it looks like everyone had a great time! This time of year is the best!!!
I am glad you explained Karina's costume because I couldn't figure her's out.
It looks like you had a great one. Amber is a really cute little bee :)
So much fun! I am laughing like crazy at Michael in the wig!! The kids look great! =)
Post a Comment