
Bunnies!
Amber's friend Sara has a mommy bunny who had baby bunnies. We just had to pay them a visit.

This little one was the runt...and the cutest, in our opinion!




And yes, the kids asked if they could have one. And as usual, I was the mean mom and said no. But they are awfully cute, huh?
4 comments:
Ooooo...they are SOOOO cute!! I love the little ginger colored one, too! My kids (mostly Kelly) would have been asking for one, too. I probably couldn't have been trusted to hold one...we would have ended up with one. Or three! LOL!
I'm sure your dog thanks you for not bringing home a bunny! They are cute, though.
Your a strong one. I am not sure I could have said no. They are adorable.
I will take the caramel one that Nick is holding please! =) Oh I wish! I have a feeling our kitties would make short work of that little puff ball. Still....they are SOOOO cute!! =)
Post a Comment