Thursday, April 8, 2010

It is Spring Time in the City!

My mom, the kids and I went to the City to see the flower display they had at Macy's.










Afterwards, we walked around Union Square a bit before lunch.



For lunch, we ate at the Burger Bar, which is a restaurant that they also have in Las Vegas. Here is the view from our table.





OK, I admit, one of the main reasons we ate here was for this - Nutella and Twinkie milk shakes!

3 comments:

Mare's page said...

Ooooh...those milkshakes!! Ours didn't even look that fancy in Vegas! The flowers are beautiful and it looks like you all had a fun day!

Clarese said...

I love spring time! I have to say, though, that a twinkie milkshake sounds not good ;)

Jen said...

Mmmmmm I want one of those milksakes RIGHT NOW! =) HA...why do your posts always leave me craving!
What a cute, cute family!