Saturday, April 17, 2010

I am lucky

I love cute things.
That is why I feel so lucky because I live with what I think are two of the cutest things in the world. One is my daughter, Amber, who I think is so cute! And number two is our dog Rikku. Last week, Karina got some very cute pictures of Rikku in our yard...


Rolling on the grass...doesn't this look like it hurts?


Great teeth!




Hee hee, Rikku looks so stumpy here, begging for a treat.




Cute, cute, cute!



5 comments:

Mare's page said...

I have firsthand experience with Rikku's cuteness, and I have to say, she is pretty darn cute! ;) Karina got some GREAT shots there!

Erika said...

Rikku is such a cute little sausage. Everytime I see a Corgi I always think of Rikku. She looks so happy in the pictures. Usually when I have seen her she is looking a little freaked/stressed out. How's your playgroup going with her?

Clarese said...

She is very cute, and Karina did a great job capturing her cute-ness :)

Anonymous said...

Rikku is a true LADY , so well behaved,as well as beautifull I know that for a fact, because I am also her Oma.

Anonymous said...

Rikku is a true Lady and so well behaved and of course beautifull I know that for a fact, because I am also her Oma.