Today was a really fun day for Karina and I. Every time we see the Wicked commercial on TV, Karina says that she would like to see that. So, today I surprised her, and we went to see it in the City.
But first, we went to her favorite restaurant, Moonstar, for lunch...
Karina is trying to guess the surprise as we wait for the BART train. Where could we be going?
The secret is out...right on the train, as a matter of fact!
We loved the show! (even if our cheapie seats were in the second to very last row in the balcony!) It was a fun first musical for Karina to see, and it was great to spend the afternoon together.

4 comments:
Oh! I loved Wicked. It is one that I would go see again. What a great way to spend a mother/daughter afternoon!
Fun! She will remember it always!
The show is great, even from the cheap seats. That is how we saw it as well.
I want to take Emma and my foreign exhange student. . how much were your tickets?
Post a Comment