The inside had a beautiful dome.
Here we are in front of a Redwood exhibit.
The kids were grouped in pairs, and given a different natural resource to learn about. Amber and Josephine got an abalone shell. After they looked around the exhibit, they found out what it was used for (jewelry, and food) and who used it (Olhone Indians).

Afterwards, we ate lunch at the fountain in front. I think we may come back another time to check this place out some more!
Afterwards, we ate lunch at the fountain in front. I think we may come back another time to check this place out some more!

2 comments:
FUN! Ezra and I went there once (he was like 6 months old and I was having one of those "GET ME OUT OF HERE" days!) My favorite part was the Native American story teller ( I tried to buy a copy of the cd they have playing but the girly at the gift shop desk told me no dice) and the court room upstairs. It's so beautiful! Did you get to ride the surf wave?
Hey, that may be a fun place to check out sometime when we are there. What do you think?
Post a Comment