Friday, May 28, 2010

Show Weekend

Last Saturday, we went to a Welsh Corgi dog show. Of course, we brought Rikku, who used to be a show dog herself.
Here is a Corgi getting all pretty so that she can walk in the ring.


Corgi puppies are the cutest!





This Corgi looks bored by the whole thing.



Rikku is saying hi to a couple of cute guys.


I'm not sure I like the look this other Corgi is giving Rikku. We better get out of here!


This old gal is sixteen years old.



More friends to say hi to.

I think this Corgi is gorgeous!
All those other Corgis may be pretty, but no one can compare to our sweet Rikku - We love her best!


Later on that night, Michael and I went to see our friend Bobby's band play. They are a Dokken cover-band - and since we love Dokken, we couldn't miss it.




Bobby and I

There were several other friends of our's there, since there were a few other bands playing.







3 comments:

Mare's page said...

How cute...a bunch of Rikku's!! Of course she is the prettiest one! :)

Clarese said...

I love dog shows! I used to take Conrad and Finnious (to watch - they are no show dogs) to see dachshund shows when they were puppies. So much fun!

Anonymous said...

How cute they all are, I especialy like the one " Rikku saying Hi to a couple of cute guys , that is funny !