The kids are home for a week, for Spring Break. So far no one has killed one another! Here is what we have been up to!
We went to the City with my mom...


Michael works in San Francisco, so he was able to hang out with us. We walked everywhere, and had lunch at Uncle Vito's Pizza in Nob Hill. I never get tired of going to the City - there is so much to see!
Of course we brought Rikku...she loves their lawn!
They played some games, ate too much junk food, made some crafts...I am not sure what they did after midnight, cuz' that is when *I* went to sleep!
We went to the City with my mom...
Michael works in San Francisco, so he was able to hang out with us. We walked everywhere, and had lunch at Uncle Vito's Pizza in Nob Hill. I never get tired of going to the City - there is so much to see!

2 comments:
cute pictures christina! i am sorry we haven't had a chance to talk or anything! it's good to see your sweet family growing so and thriving!
that bottom picture of your family is really great Christina, good lookin family
Post a Comment