Thursday, September 11, 2008

It's that time of year!


Soccer Time!


Karina is on the Blue Dolphins
Amber is on the Mighty Munchkins
This will be Karina's 4th year playing, and Amber's 2nd year. This will be the first time Nick will not be playing. I was worried that starting Junior High, and all that goes with it, would be too much. That's OK, Nick goes to a gym now, and has PE everyday at school.

Before the soccer season starts, there is a big parade for all the teams. We went Friday night to watch.


Sometimes I get annoyed with all the practices and time that soccer takes, but I really like it that my kids are involved in soccer. They have made new friends in our community, get exercise, and it is so fun to watch them play!




Have a great season, Girls!!!!!

1 comment:

The Shane's said...

wow! the girls look like they are so grown up in that last shot. i almost didn't recognize amber!!! kick it!!!!