Whenever I think of Amber, I think of her being six year old. I am not sure why - to me she is so cute, and little...I guess it is because she is our youngest. Well, now she is really eight years old.
After I picked up the kids from school, we went to the movies to see "Hotel for Dogs". Then we waited for Michael to come home from work, and we went out for dinner, for sushi. After that, Oma and Opa came over and it was time for presents and ice cream cake!
After I picked up the kids from school, we went to the movies to see "Hotel for Dogs". Then we waited for Michael to come home from work, and we went out for dinner, for sushi. After that, Oma and Opa came over and it was time for presents and ice cream cake! 


2 comments:
Happy Birthday again to my favorite 8-year-old! Can't wait to see her in person! :)
Happy birthday Amber! She really does seem so young...especially next to Karina. But she is so cute and always so happy. I hope she had a great birthday!
Post a Comment